Breathe easy in the stunning French countryside
Let’s be honest, the past few years have been rough for us all. And I think we could all benefit from a change of pace and scenery where we can fully let go of the stressors of daily life, reconnect with ourselves, and just unwind. Remember, productivity and hard work are great – but we can only reach our full potential if we give ourselves fully over to true, deep rest.
• Unwind at our boutique retreat venue nestled in the wild, mountainous landscape of La Drôme Provençale.
• Refresh your mind and body with feel good yoga and guided meditation
• Enjoy tasty, nutritious, local food.
• Go for a dive in the heated, outdoor pool
• Explore the stunning mountains, stroll through the charming village of Nyons (an ancient market town world famous for its olive oil!), or take a day trip to a local vineyard
– Daily Schedule-
9:15-10:30 Morning Yoga
11:30-17:30 Free Time
17:30-18:45 Evening Yoga
The 30th and the 4th are travel days, so there will be no yoga on these days.
– Your Journey –
We are well connected to train stations and airports! Maison 10 is just over an hour from Avignon’s Eurostar service from St Pancras, and an hour and a half from Marseilles airport.
– 2022 Retreat Testimonials –
“This experience was an amazing reset for the body, mind and spirit. Andie created a space that enhanced presence, space and freedom in the body. The food was nourishing and healing. We were immersed in nature which was a treat for the senses. This retreat has encouraged me to explore my everyday routine in London.“
“The instructor, the facilities, the chef and the food. It was just the right pace and the classes were structured in a way that your level of experience didn’t matter it was pitched in a way to cater for all levels..”
“The location, the beautiful and comfortable accommodation, the fantastic food, the massage, the bike ride, (even though I couldn’t manage it!) It was all so great I can’t choose a highlight.“
“loved it, had such a nice time and feel so relaxed. the dates were good too as it is nice to have the weekends on either side. feeling properly relaxed going into the work week. thanks so much!!”